- Registered on: 2009-12-15
- Last connection: 2014-09-24
- PHP ActiveRecord (Manager, Developer, 2009-12-15)
Reported issues: 1
- 12:43 PM PHP ActiveRecord Website Downtime
- We've moved! Previously this website was running at a less than ideal facility. Over the weekend we moved it to a muc...
- 12:39 AM PHP ActiveRecord General: RE: idea: has_ function
- I think you mean column instead of row (checks if *row* is null or empty)? But yeah this would be a useful addition.
- 12:32 AM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: RE: Read Only
- There is actually no "static $readonly = true".
Your original method of overriding is_readonly() would be the best...
- 11:47 PM PHP ActiveRecord Revision 1e4dd2881803a8d67396047664a3223e8e734a22: only check directory exists if something was s...
- 02:25 PM PHP ActiveRecord General: RE: Error thrown when following "Quick start guide"
- Could you show the full stack trace?
- 02:15 PM PHP ActiveRecord Revision ebb6ec7dc7af38a784c0ee7dd98437fd5ad88ec7: removed sequence support from SQLiteAdapter
- this is not necessary (and broke a test) since sqlite supports auto incrementing primary keys
- 01:45 PM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: Getting the sql string
- Try user_model::table()->last_sql
- 01:44 PM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: Find Count
- What are you trying to do?
- 01:43 PM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: Does php-activerecord support single table inheritance strategy
- Not supported at this time.
- 10:12 PM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: Different format for created_at/updated_at?
- Try overriding Model::set_timestamps() with your own version.
Also available in: Atom