- Registered on: 2011-12-26
- Last connection: 2012-07-08
Reported issues: 0
- 01:19 PM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: Has support for embedded class?
- Because the embedded class is useful to group related fields in a unique class to reuse operations. This help better...
- 11:23 AM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: Has support for embedded class?
- My example is fake... ok, I will rename 'Order' to 'OrderItem' and imagine that I can put on a shopping cart products...
- Hi all,
I have some database tables with columns that I prefer handle as a embedded class. For instance, consider ...
- 04:18 PM PHP ActiveRecord Wiki edit: Configuration__Setup (#5)
- Delimiter for encoding configuration fixed: changed '?' to ';'. Maybe specific for mysql.
- 03:56 PM PHP ActiveRecord Help: RE: set_encoding($charset)
- December 26, 2011
The wiki's entry by Kien La does not work to me.
Solution: Change '?' delimiter to ';'.
Also available in: Atom